The 11th IUHPE European Conference on Health Promotion (IUHPE 2021) and the 6th International Conference on Salutogenesis will be held from June 14 to 18, 2021, in online format to facilitate the participation of professionals from different countries. IUHPE is also celebrating its 70th anniversary. This important milestone will be the focus of a special event scheduled for 16 June, coinciding with both conferences. The final programme of the conferences can now be found on the conference website.
The UNESCO Chair Global Health & Education is involved in the following events:
- Tuesday 15 June 2021, 11.30-13.00 – Workshop 6: Principles for health promotion and health literacy in schools as foundations for solidarity and public health
- Wednesday 16 June 2021, 9.00-10.00 – Plenary session , Reinforcing Health Promotion’s capacity to address change in Europe
- Caroline Costongs, EuroHealthNet
- Didier Jourdan, UNESCO Chair and Head of the WHO Collaborating Center “Global Health & Education”
- Wednesday 16 June 2021, 16.00-17.00 – Celebrating 70 years of IUHPE’s role in advancing global health promotion
- Panellist – Didier Jourdan, UNESCO Chair and Head of the WHO Collaborating Center “Global Health & Education”