- This event has passed.
European Public Health Week: 3rd edition
17 May 2021 - 21 May 2021
Joining forces for healthier populations
The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) aims to:
- Make the case for public health and a more inclusive society across Europe
- Raise awareness and amplify existing messages on five specific public health themes, in line with key organisations at European level
- Create trust and innovative ways of collaboration among all professionals contributing to public health at local, national, regional and European level.
The themes for the 2021 edition are:
- Monday 17 May: Communicating science and health
- Tuesday 18 May: New challenges in mental health
- Wednesday 19 May: Your local community
- Thursday 20 May: All for one health
- Friday 21 May: Leaving no one behind
We encourage you to look at each of the themes and become an Event Host, Disseminator or Participant on one or more of the days. Learn how to get involved.