Conferences and workshops – upcoming
20 November 2019, 9.00 – 13.00 CET
EUPHA Pre-conference morning session: Intersectorality ‘next generation’: a real way to tackle health inequalities?
The aim of this session is to identify a range of intersectoral practices, gaps between theory and practice, and three priorities for moving ahead with genuine intersectorality.
- For more information and registration, see the conference website.
- Follow the live broadcast of the pre-conference though Zoom. If this is the first time you use Zoom you will need to install “Start zoom”.
22 November 2019, 12.30 – 13.30 CET
Introduction meeting about the UNESCO Chair – side event during EUPHA conference.
Meeting room: En Vau.
Conferences and workshops – past
17 October 2019, 15.00 – 16.00 CET
Get to know the UNESCO Chair Global Health & Education – Introduction webinar in English
The aim of the webinar to introduce the UNESCO Chair to a wider audience. What do we mean with shaping the future field of prevention together, and how can you contribute?
- Goof Buijs, manager UNESCO Chair Global Health & Education
- Nicola Gray, Vice President – Europe, International Association for Adolescent Health
19 September 2019, 13.30 – 15.30 CET
Workshop: Implementing and scaling up school-based health interventions in the real world – what are the roles of health professionals (Hosted by IAAH) – Adolescent Health: Coming of age conference. More information.
Webinars – past
6 November 2019, 14.00 – 15.00 CET (in French)
Le renforcement de la capacité locale d’action sur les déterminants de la santé des populations (Strengthening local capacity to address the determinants of population health)
This webinar (held in French) will focus on local action in health promotion:
- An opportunity to question the scope of possibilities for local action in favour of population health.
- What conditions improve local capacity to act on these determinants, including intersectoral working.
- What are relevant characteristics of this type of system, based on the example of the French system of local health contracts.
At the end of the webinar there will be a possibility to ask questions.
Eric Breton, Professeur à l’EHESP, chercheur au Laboratoire Arènes (CNRS / UMR 6051), membre de la Commission spécialisée “Système de santé et sécurité des patients” du Haut conseil de la santé publique (HCSP) et Associated Editor à la revue Health Education & Behavior.