- This event has passed.
Webinar (in Spanish) The curricular experience in School Health Promotion
March 16 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm CET
On 16 March 2023 the UNESCO Chair and WHO Collaborating Centre on Global Health & Education in collaboration with the University of Puerto Rico and the Chair of Health Promotion at the University of Girona will organise the webinar: the curricular experience in school health promotion. The webinar will be held in Spanish.
The questions that will be addressed during this webinar are:
- What should be the key competences of School Health Promotion?
- How to articulate School Health Promotion curriculum mainstreaming initiatives?
- What are the implications of the School Health Promotion curriculum experience for university vocational training programmes?
The speakers are:
- Sofialeticia Morales Garza, Secretary of Education of the State of Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
- Anna Loste Romero, Health promotion technician, Dipsalut, Spain.
- Dolors Juvinyà Canal, Director of the Health Promotion Chair at the University of Girona, Spain.