share The UNESCO Chair operates as an open community. Organizations and people from different backgrounds, countries, cultures with a common interest in health & education, are actively involved in different activities at a global level. create the conditions for children and young people to take charge of their lives: as individuals, as members of their community and as global citizens for all matters related to health .
Community members range from individuals (academics, students, administrators, practitioners, consultants and others) to universities and organisations (cities, regions, NGO’s, unions, public and private companies and networks).
As a member of the community you:
- get inspired by exchanging ideas, knowledge and experiences;
- can collaborate with other members;
- can contribute to one or more of the activities and projects;
- receive regular news updates;
- are visible and recognised as a community member.
The UNESCO Chair Global Health & Education has four community membership categories:
- Academic institutions (universities, research centres, training centres, colleges, knowledge sharing structures, etc)