On 16 March 2023 the UNESCO Chair and WHO Collaborating Centre on Global Health & Education in collaboration with the University of Puerto Rico and the Chair of Health Promotion at the University of Girona will organise the webinar: the curricular experience in school health promotion. The webinar will be held in Spanish.
The questions that will be addressed during this webinar are:
- What should be the key competences of School Health Promotion?
- How to articulate School Health Promotion curriculum mainstreaming initiatives?
- What are the implications of the School Health Promotion curriculum experience for university vocational training programmes?
The speakers are:
- Sofialeticia Morales Garza, Secretary of Education of the State of Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
- Anna Loste Romero, Health promotion technician, Dipsalut, Spain.
- Dolors Juvinyà Canal, Director of the Health Promotion Chair at the University of Girona, Spain.
The webinar will be held in Spanish and take place on 16 March 2023 at:
- 10:00 – 11:00 Puerto Rico
- 11:00 – 12:00 Brazil
- 09:00 – 10:00 Washington, DC
- 15:00 – 16:00 CET
This webinar is part of series of webinars “Towards a new agenda for School Health Promotion in Latin America and Spain”. The following webinars are planned:
|Date||Topic off the webinar|
|17 November 2022||Towards a regional agenda for School Health Promotion in Latin America.|
|16 February 2023||Assessment, critical analysis and opportunities to strengthen research in School Health Promotion for children and adolescents in Latin America.|
|16 March 2023||The curricular experience in School Health Promotion.|
|11 May 2023||The Promotion and Education of Comprehensive Sexual Health in educational systems.|
|28 September 2023||The importance of inserting the gender perspective in educational systems and school curricula.|