A one-day hybrid seminar for all school health stakeholders in the Pacific!
21 February 2023 from 10 AM to 3 PM AEDT
Face-to-face at Monash University, Clayton Campus, Melbourne & online on Zoom
Please join us as we consider the future of school health promotion in the Pacific region. This seminar is the first in a series of dialogues that aim to bring together key stakeholders from across the region and provide a platform for discussion and innovation in school health promotion. The major aim of this first seminar is for us to consider how schools can best contribute to the health and wellbeing of students, teachers, and the broader school community moving forward. The seminar will adopt a futures based approach to consider what school health promotion might be in 2050.
The seminar’s objectives are to:
- Share current approaches to school health promotion in the South Pacific region;
- Discuss what we imagine school health promotion to look and feel like in 2050;
- Identify current key enablers and barriers to school health promotion in our local contexts;
- Identify key priorities and actions for strengthening school health promotion in the short and medium term; and
- Provide an opportunity for networking among key stakeholders involved in school health promotion in the South Pacific.
This seminar will be of interest to teachers, teacher educators, health promotion professionals, school nurses and other school health workers, health organisations, policy and curriculum workers, professional associations and academics
Contact : email@example.com & didier.jourdan@didierjourdan