On 3 December 2020, 9:30 – 13.00 CET EuroHealthNet organises the free online conference: Skills for health, Up- and re- skilling for a sustainable recovery.
COVID-19 has shown the dysfunctions and weaknesses of our overloaded health systems. Strengthening the skills of health professionals can help us to better prepare for health crises by promoting health rather than treating health problems. COVID-19 has fundamentally changed our social and professional lives. Digitalisation, changes in work, the ways we find and keep employment, how we spend our free time will have an impact on our health and wellbeing. The deployment of new, more accessible skills promotes and protects health.
- Commissioner Nicolas Schmit,European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights.
- Teresa Ribera, Vice-President and Minister for Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge, Spain.
- Nino Berdzuli, WHO Europe, Director of the Division of Country Health Programmes.
- Katarina Ivanković-Knežević, Director for Social Affairs, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission.
They will explore the following questions :
- Changes to the world of work.What do these changes mean for health and wellbeing?
- The skills for good health and wellbeing.What skills are needed to live a healthy life?
- The skills for tomorrow’s health and care systems.As the roles of health and care professionals continue to evolve, what skills are needed in the modern health and social care sectors?
For more information : https://eurohealthnet.eu